As a Workforce Management, your primary responsibility is to oversee the workforce planning and scheduling across contact centers and departmental units in Customer Service Department. You are to plan, schedule and prepare adequate resources for the respective Operation sections and understand operation requirement, continuously developing and enhancing forecasting & scheduling management to support operation and/or company strategies.
- Oversee and provide directions to workforce analysts in all the contact centres.
Collect, analyze and process operation’s data on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/half yearly basis to generate accurate / defined forecasting matrix to improve operation efficiency (e.g. Change of operation start time)
- Ensure schedule generated by workforce analysts at each centre meet service objectives and make use of resources. To produce/design effective and comprehensive forecasting & scheduling work-rules using WFM software.
- To review forecasting & scheduling work-rules (on-demand and/or periodical WFM health-check), to ensure division/section targets all Key Performance Indices are achieved
- Works with operations on oversee real-time performance (queues, response times, abandoned sessions, handling time, etc.) of the whole team
- Implement a set of best practices in workforce management across all call centers to ensure consistent processes and procedures
- Develop and implement contingency staffing models. To identify potential gaps, customer needs and customer problems affecting operations.
- Ensure adherences/compliances to department’s workforce management policies and procedures in all contacts centre
- Degree in any related field
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in the workforce planning management role. Experience in financial services industry is an added advantage
- Experience in statistical analysis and producing analytical and informative reports. Computer literate; able to mitigate MS Excel (advance level), MS Access (preferable), MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Blue Pumpkin/e-WFM/ any Work Force Management Software is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Predictive Management or Time series (Statistics functions) is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to interact and work with different stakeholders
- English proficiency required – both written and spoken
- Executives able to work with minimum supervision