- To assist in advice in will, trust, and insurance service.
- To assist in planning on the estate and family of a person
- To advise after the person’s demise
- To assist in will writing service
- Advise clients on each and every step on how to do set up client’s own will
What you will learn during the entire internship:
- Learning how to liaise online.
- Learning how to advise will and will writing.
- Learning different online courses which includes digital marketing, sales, and marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administrative, Investment, Marketing, or Public Relations.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Work location at Bandar Puteri Puchong.