Join BIPO’s global innovation hub on an adventure to make BIPO the best HR solutions provider in the world. We make life easier for our customers and employees, always finding the next 80/20 in business, in data and in people. We conceive, communicate, and build unique capabilities for BIPO that will need to live up to proof-points. This is not an easy job but one that will put to test our strengths, vulnerabilities, and prioritisation, very much like a team sport. If you enjoy a sense of camaraderie at work, this is the place for you.
We welcome anyone with some proven core technical strengths and outcome driven to have a chat with us. If you do not have the breadth but can show depth, we want to talk to you.
- Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and validation
- Creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Documents results; offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality
- Supports, designs, develops, and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web-based application testing
- Experience with Test Management and Automation tools (JIRA, Selenium, etc) , is a plus
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, attention to detail and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.