Responsible in driving and ensuring compliance; develop and implement solutions/controls, processes, policies and training. Lead in identifying, assessing and monitoring compliance risks. Drive and facilitate a culture of compliance across the organization.
- Identify, assess, manage, mitigate and monitor compliance risks pertaining to statutory and regulatory matters.
- Conduct regular reviews on the level of compliance across all functions
- Develop compliance programs in alignment with global team
Ensure all local regulatory and other relevant compliance obligations are defined, identified, documented, and updated
- Develop, implement and review policies, guidelines, and procedures at the local level, in alignment with global guidelines and policies, including the Code of marketing practices by the Confederation of Malaysian Brewers.
- Develop and review compliance policies, SOPS, manuals, and frameworks within the Company in alignment with global guidelines and policies
- Monitor and track regulatory updates and internal compliance, especially on Standard Operating Procedures relating to COVID-19 mandated by regulators.
- Partner with respective functions and process owners to review existing processes and controls
- Support stakeholders in carrying out effective risk practices and to continuously improve them
- Review and analyze compliance requirements including but not limited to Data protection, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Trade Sanctions and Competition Compliance, Responsible Drinking and Marketing Communications.
- Ensuring the policy framework is effective and aligned with relevant standards and legislation
- Keep abreast of relevant regulatory developments; monitor, analyse, and communicate changes on local laws and regulations
- Assess effectiveness of internal controls, conduct compliance risk assessments
- Design and implement local internal controls together with the respective process owners in accordance with global and local policies and guidelines to enhance Risk Management control activities towards supporting business objectives
- Updating and reviewing risk register regularly
- Lead and participate in internal investigations, report investigation results and recommend corrective actions
- Develop and facilitate training programs as well as communications to foster Compliance awareness and culture
- Provide current compliance advice and regulatory obligations to stakeholders, to ensure the company is always aware of and up to date with the latest regulations
- Carry out any other compliance related tasks or advisory works
- Experience with local regulatory and governance environment
- Experience in developing, implementing, managing and monitoring corporate compliance programs; working on code of conducts and ethical issues and compliance and legal risks processes
- Strong legal/compliance function skills
- High integrity, strong work ethics, dedicated and efficient in managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Meticulous, organized, strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management, resourceful, self-driven
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Friday ; 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.