The Procurement Executive, under direction of supervision, primary responsibility is to perform day to day sourcing and procurement activities to ensure suppliers’ products/services are
in good quality, delivery in full on time, achieve cost saving as well as support process improvement.
The Procurement Executive will actively participate discussions across departments, Sales & Marketing / Supply Chain / Engineering / Customer Services, maintaining responsibility of timeliness and deliverance of highest quality of products.
The position plays the role in maintaining the timely deliverance and quality of Dedienne Aerospace’s products while fulfilling cost savings, therefore critical in upholding its brand, ethics, and business vision.
Principal Responsibilities and Activities:
– Ability to interpret technical drawings/blueprints determining product pricing and production lead-time
– Maintain and uphold open and transparent processes in all procurement activities
– Implementation of effective procurement process from sourcing of products/services up to ensuring prompt delivery by suppliers to internal customers
– Ability to analyse consolidated data and perform non-biased supplier selection whilst fulfilling cost-saving, timely delivery and deliverance of high quality of products/services
– Ability to deliver continuous cost saving through negotiation and process improvement outcomes
– Effective sourcing and vendor management
– Perform execution of procurement and pricing on system and documentation
– Liaise closely with Sales & Marketing / Supply Chain / Engineering / Customer Services on improvement to quality of products and services
– In support of the Sales & Marketing team, ensure products and services are quoted in reasonable pricing and lead-time
– Actively participate in regular meetings with Engineering, Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Services to ensure maximisation of cross department discussions
– Occasional business travel will be expected to fulfil the Procurement Executive role
– Compilation of vendors’ information, capabilities, products, and services