We’re looking for an experienced Product Leader who has an exceptional customer-centric product approach, excels at strategy, and has a track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining top product talent.
Product Leaders at Setel are cross-functional leaders, charting the course not just for the technology and user experience, but for the entire business.
You will build strategy, develop product roadmaps, and partner closely with engineering, operations, marketing, sales, data, and others to enhance our current offering and deliver new services.
In This Role You Will:
- Define product strategy and improve our customers’ experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decision.
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs, and guide our world-class team to ship remarkable solutions.
- In collaboration with design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Able to lead by example in going hands-on, define documentation and builds working with engineers, to lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Influence important partners throughout Setel to align intent, resources, and prioritization.
- Manage multiple product areas and drive product and business strategy across many core experiences.
- Recruit, develop, and empower high-performing teams of top product talent.
- Lead teams in the ideation, design, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building alignment on priorities leading to impactful outcomes.
- Report to the Head of Product of Setel.
- Have at least 5 direct reports of product managers and product designers.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of work experience in software, including at least 6 years in product management and 3+ years directly managing Product Managers.
- 5+ years of experience leading the development of content-rich iOS or Android mobile applications.
- Goal-driven and metrics-oriented, but member-obsessed above all; you augment your data-orientation with more qualitative approaches to developing user empathy and insight; you have strong UX instincts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to drive alignment and results within cross-functional teams, and represent your area to execs.
- Track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining top product talent; comfortable with coaching and performance management.
- Eager to dive into the details when needed, while being mindful of what it takes to effectively manage multiple teams working on a range of customer problems.
- Strong ownership mindset; you embrace accountability and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Skilled at developing business cases in support of challenging strategic decisions.
- You had experience in software development and web technologies.
- You had experience in building and scaling mobile applications.
- You had experience in driving new applications or add-on/plug-in products that integrate with internal and external APIs to simplify workflows for end-users.
- Experience working directly with iOS and Android software engineering teams in an agile/lean development environment.