OZB GROUP is a part of an international group of companies with headquarters in Australia. We are starting a new private label division to build our own brands on e-commerce platforms. If you are successful, this will be a very exciting start to your career, filled with opportunities to learn many business-related skills.
We are looking for motivated individuals with an interest in business, e-commerce and brand building to assist our team with product sourcing and progress efficiency. This role will begin with assisting our team to complete various tasks including data management and supplier sourcing. If proven successful in your role, there will be incredible opportunities for career growth in future.
Scope of Internship:
● Understand the Australian market and how it works;
● Have an insight of how E-commerce businesses operate in a western country;
● Study how trends impact and affect the market, as well as how to benefit from it;
● To support both brand partnership division & product development division
● Learn how to utilize various data sources to perform quantitative research via Google Trend and Terapeak;
● Learn how to analyse data and prepare findings reports to the procurement teams;
● Gather all valuable competitor data through multiple marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Kogan etc;
● Participate in forecasting and provide advice based on the outcome of targeted research;
● Visualize data and understand how it corresponds under different market conditions;
● Bachelor degree in any business-related fields (Degree in International Business or E-Commerce).
● Basic understanding of the demand supply mechanics.
● Good understanding on the workings of E-commerce business would be an advantage.
● Meticulousness in data entry to ensure accuracy of researches and records.
● Able to collaborate with multi-cultural team settings.
● Able to perform under pressure and in a timely manner.
● Ability to work proactively and independently.
● Willing to learn and utilize knowledge properly.
● Good command of written and verbal English.
● Ability to join immediately would be an added advantage.
● Able to read and write Chinese (required to research on China website and do some translation).