Marketing Intern in AsterSpring will be granted an invaluable hands-on approach to a myriad of marketing strategies from both the traditional and digital landscape. You will be able to coordinate and grow with our vibrant team on a diverse range of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Assisting in Marketing activations including PR, on-ground activations, CRM, events and monthly promotions;
- Designing and distributing promotional materials, eg. POP visuals and collaterals;
- Assisting in Digital Marketing including webstore management;
- Sourcing and liaising with 3rd party partners for potential collaboration with brands;
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
- Performing market analysis and research on competitors;
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Able to design and edit visuals;
- Self-disciplined and resourceful without needing constant reminders on deadlines;
- Able to handle many different tasks and demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibilities that might lay outside their area of expertise.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools including Outlook (or related email tool) Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experienced with designing skills preferred;
- Articulate, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good balance of a professional attitude while having fun;
- Strong interest in skincare and beauty products;
- Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership and self-motivated;
- Persuasive, resilient and flexible, able to easily adapt to new challenges;
- Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to regularly follow-up with loose ends;
- Internship period: minimum 3 months to 6 months;
- Candidates must be willing to work at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.