The in-country Finance team’s responsibilities include financial reporting internally for management and externally for compliance with statutory and taxation requirements. The team is also responsible for payroll processing that is performed in-house. We provide management reports to assist department heads with running their departments efficiently, and of course we also make sure we invoice our customers promptly and accurately, and pay our invoices to our suppliers on time! We are also responsible for local audit, banking and liaison with service providers.
- Responsible of day-to-day operational matters of the accounts department
- Assist Finance Executive/Finance Manager payment issuance
- Assist Finance Executive/Finance Manager raising Invoices/PO
- Assist Finance Executive/Finance Manager following up collections & sending statements & invoices to customers.
- Updating reports on collection from car dealers
- Prepare schedule and responsible of paperwork and filing
- Updating agreements file
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data
- Organize and prioritize work
- Collaborate with the direct report, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Intern with at least a professional Accounting qualification or a diploma in the related field
- Well organized, ability to multi-task, good interpersonal skills and also possess good attitude when engaged in the tasks assigned
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes