- Plan and execute Marketing strategies.
- Coordinate, communicate and execute Marketing projects.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Run social media channels and digital advertising activities to enhance audience engagement and sales conversion.
- Conduct market research, for example using online survey tools, customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Produce creative content, including videos and social media posts.
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing material production process from creative design, printing to delivery / installation.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports.
- Expedite recovery and problem resolution within the project scope.
- Any duties assigned from time to time.
- A good degree in Marketing or related qualifications.
- Minimum 1- 2 years experience in handling marketing portfolio will be preferable
- Fresh graduated is welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills in English.