To support the Quality Risk Management Committee in delivery of services on specific quality management projects in supporting the business operations and implementation of the System of Quality Management.
- Support the execution of the System of Quality Management
- Participate in audit quality projects to improve support provided to the audit practice
- Assist in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across multiple service lines and functional areas on the quality management matters.
- Support the compilation of statistics, development and reporting of gap analysis, results and suggested improvements to leadership or authorities
- Assist in organising and/or facilitating training programmes and training related matters
Skills and attributes of success
- Strong project management skills and ability to flex with evolving priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to collaborate within a large team; professionally present and engage with the leadership
- Experience in facilitating training to convey knowledge
- Strong coaching skills and ability to guide the team with quality management matters
- Sound International Standards on Auditing (ISA) knowledge is preferred
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or other related field
- 1 to 3 years working experience in related fields is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams and Zoom