You will be playing a role to handle projects that are assigned by department head which includes the following activities :
- Perform design for PCB & circuit board.
- Responsible for firmware development together with circuit board design.
- Troubleshooting & resolving any PCB or circuit board issue.
- Work closely with other engineering groups to evaluate the feasibility of integrating PCB or circuit board into the machine successfully.
- Responsible for component sourcing & availability without impact project progress.
- Perform documentation for all the design & component list used.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possesses at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Electric & Electronic, Microelectronic or equivalent.
- Proficiency in any of CADANCE, ALTIUM, PADs by Mentor Graphic or EAGLE is a must.
- Basic proficiency in C programming logic.
- Relevant experience in embedded firmware development.
- Knowledge in communication protocols such I2C, UART, SPI, USB, TCP etc.
- Candidate with good circuit interpretation & troubleshooting skill.
- Initiative, proactive, creative, fast learner and have good time management.
- Strong analytical, multitasking & problem solving skill.
- At least 1 year of experience in related field.