- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to enhance our
customers’ experience by assisting them with personalised travel plans.
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operations and executions run smoothly
according to planned itineraries.
- Addressing all inquiries or issues promptly and professionally, while
providing appropriate solutions or advice according to SOP.
- Project manage special tasks efficiently across multiple teams, in view of
delighting our customers through great customer service and experience.
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with our key partners and key
stakeholders (internal and external teams).
- Track and record performance of each experience and provide feedback /
learnings to the team.
- Tertiary education with Degree
- 0-2 years of experience in hospitality industry or Luxury Travel segment
- Understands what great customer service standards are and willing to
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Good organisational, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and a creative thinker when it comes to problem solving.
- Agile in ways of working and project management. Able to work through
physical & digital solutions.
- Good attention to details