We are looking for a passionate and aspiring physiotherapist to join us in our mission to help Malaysians age beautifully and excitingly with excellent physical & emotional health.
- Manage set up of practice requirements and procedures
- Organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- Diagnosing, assessing and treating patients with a range of conditions
- Develop and review interventions that encourage exercise and movement through the use of a range of techniques
- Educate patients and their caretakers on how to prevent further injury and/or improve current conditions
- Record patient case notes, reports and collect statistics
- Be responsible and accountable for overall physio practice
- Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) or any other type of formal healthcare training recognised by Malaysian Physiotherapy Association.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Physiotherapist in hospitals, health centres, nursing homes or any healthcare association settings.
- Knowledge of various forms of physical therapy (e.g. manipulation, massage therapy, postural therapy)
- Knowledge of equipment-based therapy, such as laser therapy, magnet therapy, ultrasound therapy, etc.
- Possess physical strength and stamina to provide physiotherapy treatment without supervision
- Strong active listening skills to accurately understand patients’ issues
- Keen observation to diagnose patient’s condition effectively and identify the root of the problem so as to develop effective treatment programs.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills to interact with patients and share information.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin or other Chinese Dialects will be advantageous as the role require the candidate to serve in a Chinese community.
Location available: First Garden, Ipoh Garden
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photo by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
Headquarters: No. Ipoh, Perak