IJM Internship Programme
IJM Internship Programme is designed to provide the opportunity to the undergraduates to bridge academic knowledge with real-world experience.
Through hands-on exposure, the interns will able to gain more technical knowledge and develop their soft skills. With exposure across different functions within the division, the interns will gain an in-depth understanding of the field of operations.
As an intern, you will be exposed to the following areas:
1) Technical support covering PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, application software, and ICT network connectivity.
2) Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Candidate currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, obtained at least a CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result.
- Minimum six (6) months of internship duration.
- Eligible only for Malaysian students.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang ( Gelugor ).