s search engine results rankings.
s website and marketing materials.
– Track٫ report٫ and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
– Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics to understand SEO strategy performance.
– Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials.
– Collaborate with others within the E-Commerce team to manage SEO strategy.
– Proven SEO experience.
– In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
– Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
– Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
– Proficient with Microsoft office.
– Comfortable in analysing high volumes of data.
– Continually current on latest trends and best practices in SEO.
– Functional understanding of HTML and CSS.