- To check, review, handle centralised backup.
- Provide support and standby for data centre facilities maintenance, troubleshooting and service; i.e. electrical switch board calibration, cooling service, rack space allocation, UPS service, data centre Inventory checking and updates.
- Attend and standby for server setup in data centre or during vendor’s project implementation.
- Responsible for day to day reporting for data centre.
- Daily data centre physical check including facilities such as Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), Precision air-conditioning, chillers and ICT equipment physical condition.
- Physical tape collection, tape replacement and tape turtle box transfer among various Datacentre.
- Responsible to raise and keep track for work order.
- 24 hours standby for data centre and attend data centre emergency case (on rotations among all team member)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Working experience in Data Center Operation will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly motivated, well organized, and result oriented.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply