Hilti is looking for a highly motivated IT Software Engineer who will be working on our Output Management System ; Opentext Exstream. OMS is our document presentment system manages all business documents and deliver to our customers, suppliers, internal users, and other business partners through various integration and output channels.
You are given the responsibility in enabling integrations of OMS with SAP S/4HANA, archiving system and other applications as well as working on content design, compose, transform, and distribute across all business functions at Hilti. This role provides a unique opportunity to work with multiple teams and business processes ranging from sales and marking, supply chain, and billing & collection. Join us and being part of our global team based in one of our strategic IT locations: PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and work closely with other IT counterparts in Hilti based in Switzerland, France, and the United States as well as business team across the globe.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As an IT Software Engineer you will be a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and business counterparts to shape the future of OMS at Hilti. You will be working on Opentext Exstream with focus on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to analyse, design and develop forms and templates
- Perform unit testing, integration test and verification of documents (including scripts and layouts)
- Support incident, user request investigation, change request development
- Be part of project team in delivering forms / documents that are adjusted to new processes and/or solutions
- Support IT business analysts, business stakeholder, and external vendor in complex development requirement within the solution, evaluate the impact and required adjustments for existing solution
- Co-develop design standard for documents with global branding and implement those guidelines
- Hands-on experience approach in developing, maintaining, and continuously enhancing the solution designs of various integrations to applications.
- Own the entire process, from the pipeline down to implementation of build plans and configuration
- Own the overall installation, configuration, maintenance and migration of forms
WHAT YOU NEED IS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (> 3.5 for fresh graduates) or similar grading is a must
- Engineer/Developer/Consultant in OpenText Streamserve 5.6.2 or Exstream v16 (Document Presentment) or related environment for forms design, scripting and etc
- Basic understanding of S/4HANA functional areas is a must
- Familiar with technologies like StoryTeller, StoryBoard, Scripting etc
- Ability and willingness to learn new things – strong ability to pick up new technical topics quickly and apply them to assignments
- Know how to design, plan, and implement end-to-end solutions
- Aware about agile methodology and agile mindset is a plus
- A strong personality with focus on achieving results.
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication skills
- Be a team player.