- Performing inspection of incoming, in-process and finished products.
- Performing continuous Quality Control evaluation and trend analysis on product quality issues.
- Assisting to resolve quality problems.
- Assisting in preparation of any quality related documents and Work Instructions.
- Reviewing Device History Record for finished products.
- Reporting to Quality Engineer on progress with activities, provision of metrics and other information (e.g. input to Weekly / Monthly Quality Reports) and escalation of issues.
- Coordinating environmental bioburden monitoring activities and trending of environmental bioburden monitoring results.
- Preparing first sample and compiling related information (material specification, etc.) for approval process.
- Complying with Owen Mumford policies and procedures and fulfil roles and responsibilities as defined to support full compliance.
- Identifying areas for improvement in daily work.
- STPM / A level above. Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- With 1 to 2 years related working experience in a manufacturing.
- Basic understanding of ISO or ISO 9001.
- Good communication skills in Malay and English both written and spoken.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self and workplace organisation skills.
- Planning of work and working to agreed schedules.
- Flexibility to adjust to amended requirements.
- Able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Good discipline and attitude.