This position gives you the opportunity to be part of a growing team who are passionate with latest cloud technology and micro services architecture. You will be provided with internal and external learning and development opportunities, including overseas training.
We have all-rounded working culture that incorporates employee bonding and fun activities like Annual Dinner, Raya Luncheon, Birthday Celebrations and our very own Sports Day!
If you have these qualities, we want you!
- Passion to build high performing full stack web & mobile solutions
- Eager to learn new technologies to develop and innovate better softwares
- Keen to impart knowledge and skills to others
- Self-driven and proactive
You’ll be entrusted with the responsibility to:
- Gather, analyze and design solution based on user requirements
- Design and develop web\mobile applications, modules, and automation test
- Perform software releases, installations, migrations, upgrades, user training and support
- Documentation, bug fixing and improve software functionality
- To comply with the safety standards and policies implemented by the Company at all times and be responsible with your own safety as well as others without posing any threat, hazard or endangerment wherever you will be when representing the Company
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in Java, Typescript, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Struts, Spring Framework
- Experience in any relational database (MSSQL\Oracle\MySQL\PostgreSQL)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good at communicating and collaborating effectively with others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferred 2 years of proven working experience in Software Development
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply