- Assist in developing new features for the company web applications using MEAN stack, SQL
- Assist in developing effective RESTful API for frontend or third-party app integration
- Upkeep and develop new web pages
- Bug fixing based on customer support tickets
- Building reusable code for future use
- Third-party API integration
- Assist in taking care of security for existing web applications
- Feature improvements for existing web applications
- Performance improvement for existing web applications
Some of the brands/products you will work on:
- LSIGraph – Semantic Keyword Research Tool
- MarketersMEDIA – Digital Press Release Newswire
- BiQ Cloud – Full-fledged SEO Suite
- Grid My Business – Grid-based Local Rank Tracking Tool
- GDoc SEO Assistant – Google Doc Extensions
- Preferred skills: Angular, ExpressJS, SQL, NodeJS, NPM, PHP
- Being familiar with Bootstrap version 4 and above is a plus
- Experience in Angular Material is a plus
- Being familiar with Github is a plus
- Preferable with experience in AWS or Google Cloud Platform services such as cloud functions, compute engines, cloud SQL
- Experience with Agile development
Outside of just working on the job, we love to work with people who share our same beliefs. As part of the team, we are also looking for people who believe in the importance of:
- Experimenting and learning – an executive assistant must experiment with new strategies, technology, and techniques to hone his/her skills.
- Cross-functional exploration – to explore and learn from work areas outside your scope.
- Self-development – working is not just about improving our project management or marketing skills but also about growing our character.
- Teamwork – a performing team moves further than any individual.
- Connecting the dots – the ability to connect the dots leads to the possibility of problem-solving.
What makes Plentisoft kinda cool:
- The Team – (duh!), but we mean it. You will get to work with some of the smartest (not smartass, though) and most dedicated teammates. Learn from them, or better yet, teach us!
- The Tool – We don’t skimp on the tools (both hardware and software). We get you what you need to get your job done. We enable you to focus on what matters, not waiting for the progress… bar…
- The Tech – From the latest cloud services to some of the most innovative workplace suites, we take advantage of what the technologies can provide us, cause why not?
- Data-Driven – We love data, so we make data-driven decisions. Things not performing well? Why bother with wild guesses when the data can speak for itself.
- Merits-Driven – Not discounting other values like effort and cooperation (they matter a lot), but we believe results speak the loudest. If you deliver a stellar performance, expect to receive a stellar reward.
- Worldwide Exposure – As a SaaS company, we serve everyone everywhere. Without getting bound by our physical presence, you get to interact with different people worldwide.
And some other perks that you may or may not worship for:
- Free Snacks & Coffee – Sure, they might not be your cup score 90 luxuries, but hey, a free snack is a free snack, and free coffee is free coffee, right?
- Wear Casual – While it is undeniable that suits and ties look smart, they aren’t exactly the best wear for optimal code crunching and wordsmithing.
- Rental / Housing Allowance – Not everyone has a place in Klang Valley. We know that. So, why not let us help you with that and cut down all the travel time?
- Dental & Optical Allowance – When was the last time you scaled your teeth or got yourself a new pair of prescription lenses? We can help you with that.
- Medical Claim & Insurance Package – As much as we love to, we can’t avoid falling sick at times. When that happens, have peace of mind knowing we have your back.
- Child / Child Education Allowance – Do you believe in the value of upbringing our next generation? If you do too, great! Because we believe in the same thing as much as you do.