BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (OEM FACTORY)
•To manage and execute manufacturer strategies.
• Design and implement distribution sales plans and partner for business development opportunities.
• To drive growth and achieve all targets for OEM channels.
• Identify new markets to widen market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
• Analyze markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors’ position and depth of customer base to re-design marketing strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field and or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience supporting distribution.
• High level of analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, customer service, presentation, business negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability as a creative problem solver, with high energy and a strong sense of urgency.