As Functional Consultant, you are responsible to perform requirement study, prepare scope of work, mapping and converting the business requirements to functional specification for technical development. Perform system testing to ensure systems are functioning as per documented requirements and conduct training to end users. Act as 2nd level backup support to IT Servicedesk in resolving reported incidents if required.
- Application Support – Second line of support on all IT applications if required.
- Business Analysis – Understanding the business process and systems functionalities; responsible to gather user requirements; mapping & documenting existing business processes (operational & system); business process re-engineering; defining the functional specifications of the business systems.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure changes to business systems are well tested before deployment or implementation.
- User Management – liaison as the primary contact point with business operation users.
- Any additional/ad-hoc task as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science business related field.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with a combination of hands-on implementation support, business process analysis.
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple groups of users while maintaining a positive and patient attitude.
- Strong command of the English and comfortable with process/functional documentation.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in automotive industry an added advantage. * Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.