Task and Responsibilities
- Supervise work and oversee of other supervisors and keep them up to date with their workmanship with the aim that it is completed as quality standard acceptable criteria.
- Participate in brainstorming to improve business operations or processes with other managers and employees.
- Assist managers or teams who have a need for help or advice in answering QAQC questions about operational aspects of their daily activity.
- Listen to concerns from employees and managers with the aim of improving business operations or processes.
- Assist managers and employees regarding compliance with company policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Verify and witness to testing and commissioning activity as following with all the test packs, RWIF, QAQC documents on site.
- Respond to issues brought up by workers, operations teams, GC and managers.
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineer, Gas and Chemical Engineer
Working Experience: 3 to 5 years
Professional Requirement: Able to understand engineering drawings.
- Be able to work flexible hours; work with tight schedules
- Strong commitment and passion in delivering results
- Able to liaise effectively with sub-contractors and construction team.
- Willing to travel; domestic