The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
– Establish communication with MCN and talents, familiar with the basic logic of e-commerce and livestream, match talents to launch livestream on the platform, and be responsible for the number of livestream and the scale of talents.
– Assist in e-commerce creator ( Celebrity; MCN;Top creators) operation & planning work, monitor & find potential e-commerce creators and make customized cultivation plans & policy, familiar with various operations & analytical tools to cluster and profile creators by characteristics, analyze the e-commerce content (short video/livestream) performance, to help them to improve e-commerce sales conversion rate and traffic conversion rate
– Work with cross functional teams to co-create local campaigns and push forward for execution.
– Actively enrolled University student who is able to work for at least 3 months.
– Having strong networking/experience working with creator/influencers, brands and MCN from Fashion, Food & Beverage, Beauty, Home or Digital category is a plus.
– Good understanding of the situation of local MCN creators and overall e-commerce land scape
– English proficiency is a must.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.