– Engineering Graduate with 2-3 years of experience in successfully managing and delivering ELV projects (CCTV, ACS, Networking, Structured Cabling).
– Preferably a PMP / Prince2 certified with proven track record in any of the industry verticals.
– Capable of handling multiple projects, manage a team specialized in different trades.
– Responsible for meeting deadlines, controlling budget and maintaining project profitability.
– Up to date documentation, follow implementation methodology, quality delivery and ensure customer satisfaction.
– Liaise between internal departments, manage project inflow/ outflows, coordinating with accounts/ finance for invoicing and collections.
– Act as a subject matter expert, sound technical knowledge, people management, excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
– Auto-CAD, MS Project experience is must.
– Good relationship with suppliers and sub contractors.
– Management reporting and presentation.